2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares, Inc. provides the only free, confidential, multi-lingual, 24-hour dialing code – 2-1-1 – for access to community information, services and resources for the residents of Pinellas.
2-1-1 provides one memorable number that connects individuals, families and employees to information about critical health and human services available in their community for every day needs and in times of crisis. 2-1-1 provides a one-stop service for this vital information and enables people to get assistance before they give up by providing someone to talk to and someone to listen. 2-1-1 provides a central source for community, health and disaster information and referral line.
The essence of 2-1-1 is in its simplicity:
- 2-1-1 is for everyone and can be remembered by everyone.
- 2-1-1 provides a neutral, confidential resource for help in any situation.
- 2-1-1 makes the entire human services sector at every level of government work more efficiently.
- 2-1-1 has proven itself an invaluable resource in the aftermath of a disaster as the county’s center source of information on relief and recovery resources.
- 2-1-1 is the number to call to both give help and to get help.
You can contact a 2-1-1 Representative clicking the link or using any of the methods below:
- Call 2-1-1 or 727-210-4211
- Email 2-1-1
- Live Chat (Regular Business Hours)
- Facebook (Regular Business Hours)
- Twitter (Regular Business Hours)